Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A collection of videos/tutorials/etc hosted on Youtube from members of the Airtable community.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- Create variable data based on a particular field selection
- Updating a Check/Unchecked field with zap
- Formstack > Airtable integration through Zapier
- Sending form data to a certain record in a base
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Automations: Creating a new record is… doing weird things
- Can I have embedded airtable view update in real time?
- Data Fetcher app updated – paginated requests, variables, import/ export
- Sync Airtable to a Postgres database in real-time
- Softr 2.0 – Build powerful web-apps on Airtable, in 10 minutes
- Get PageDesigner download link in records
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
(No new Content)
- How to manually run a script on a record, but without opening a script app by clicking a button
- Base to keep track of Chrstimas gifts
- How to do mark downs in formulas
- How to extract the ID from a google folder url in formulas
- Welcoming new members 🙂
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.