Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A learning-focused Youtube channel for people starting out with Airtable, offering a range of videos teaching everything from basic set up to more advanced formulas.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- Welcome New Members
- Question about adding a unique record with Integromat
- Advice for tracking turnover with Airtable
- Looking for advice on how to organize Freelancers, Projects, and Monthly Fees
- Question on search function on mobile
- New Tool Introduction: Bases
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
(No new content)
- Airtable News – Beta: create tables & fields and update field options from the Blocks SDK
- How to create a PDF using the page designer block
- New Toggl integration
- Welcome New Members!
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.