Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A collection of videos/tutorials/etc hosted on Youtube from members of the Airtable community.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- Is Airtable to most effiective tool for storing tons of data records
- How to create a summary field
- Using Map App
- Capturing the date of birth in a date field
- Prefences for attn sales managers
- Best way to manage tasks
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
(No new Content)
- Converting moms to Airtable
- Work offered
- Learning Airtable course
- Extracting the ID from a google folder url in formulas
- Using Airtable to match people based on skills
- Using On2Air to narrow down records within Airtable
- Determining which order the rollup stacks records
- Introducting new members 🙂
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.