Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A collection of videos/tutorials/etc hosted on Youtube from members of the Airtable community.
AIRTABLE GROUPS ON FACEBOOK
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
Airtable for Web Professionals Discussion this week:
- What to do when you have too many automations
Airtable Facebook Community Discussion this week:
- Best websites to use with Airtable api
- Using Airtable for project managment
- Personal project questions
- Looking for Airtable help/pros
Reddit Airtable Community
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Anyone know a way to display base data on a WP site? Or a tool that can make web apps (with user login) from Airtable?
- Share View is great for like 20 clients. But how can you scale that up to 2000?
- Post to Social Media from Airtable
- Airtable for price quotes?
- Airtable for scheduling
- Manage stock with unique ID
- Anyone using Airtable for project management? Could you recommend a template?
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
New podcast episode this week:
BUILTONAIR S07:E4: PAUL MATSUSHIMA, OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
PODCASTS, VENTURE, AND REAL-ESTATE
BuiltOnAir Slack community discussions:
- Airtable field reference
- How to send an automated email after someone completes a form
- How to make Airtable not case sensative
- Introducting new members 🙂
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.