Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A learning-focused Youtube channel for people starting out with Airtable, offering a range of videos teaching everything from basic set up to more advanced formulas.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- recommandations for a wiki/howto frontend
- virtual airtable conference
- help with uploading pictures to records
- sorting product database by weight
- using google assistant with Airtable
- extracting names from an email address
- opinions on Twilio
- suggested resources for seeing deeper workflows/integrations
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Time outside of the Grid
- Getting more or less use out of Airtable these days?
- Custom block to run and schedule API requests within Airtable
- How to calculate how many times each persona appears in each funnel group?
- If you could create a guide on base building, what would you put in it?
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast