Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- See how our community answered this question from the Airtable help channel: “Does anyone know of an easy quick way to save links from mobile to a specific airtable table?” @Tyler Habowski
- Also from the Airtable help channel, “Hi, can someone help me with a formula here?” See the thread here, and add your own advice! @Jawad S. Khan
- Check out this update from the Airtable tricks channel this week: “Small update: Timeline views have a “record width” option to expand events to fill the chosen timeslot. “ @Kamille
- Here’s an interesting conversation about an Interface update from the Airtable tricks channel: “Interfaces (sidebar view here) have a print button now?” @Russell Bishop
- Another great conversation from TableForums this week: “Primary Field decision [Airtable Questions].” @AstroChris (Chris Klein)
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, our hosts Dan and Kamille are joined by a very special guest host, Scott Rose. Watch as Scott showcases the Noloco App from the Airtable Marketplace and Kamille reviews some recent changes to the Timeline view.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
GIF Maker – Easily create GIFs from within your Airtable base.
My One Record – Tag the one record you want and view only its linked records
Airtable Universe Highlights
Customer Support Base – “We use this base to manage customer support tickets, host our public knowledge base, feature requests, and more!”
Genealogy Research – Genealogy Research Base presented at the RootsTech Connect 2021 conference.
ONLINE DATABASE EXPERT FORUM – “A forum hosted by Julian Kirkness specifically targeted for experts in databases (like Airtable).”
CAP-IMAGES DIY APP – FUN METHOD FOR BUILDING A GRID IMAGE DISPLAY APP USING AIRTABLE AS A BACKEND
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team