In this episode, we talk to Jonathan Shyman, a web designer and life coach. Jonathan walks us through his prototype Airtable base that tracks the progress his life coaching clients make across their sessions.Read More
Author: BuiltonAir Team
Karl Hughes is a start-up enthusiast and software engineer and the creator of CFP Land. CFP, Call For Proposal, helps manage and keep track of speakers and conferences worldwide. Karl walks us through the backend of CFP he has set up using airtable.Read More
Andrew is a co-founder of Clockworks a company focused on making complex approvals easy to set up and manage.Read More
In our last post in our Winter Series, we visit with Sam Coster, owner of Butterscotch Shenanigans, an independent video game store. Sam uses airtable when developing a new game to plan out the content before actually developing.Read More
We are back this week in our Winter Series with Natasha Vorompiova, founder of SystemsRock and a capacity architect. Natasha talks about all things systems with us and demos her base for membership site business owners.Read More
All things Airtable
Welcome to BuiltOnAir, the home for all things Airtable. We explore new ideas, products, bases, and more to keep you informed on everything happening in the Airtable ecosystem.
Brought to you by Openside
- [S16-E08] Full Podcast for 11-21-2023 - AI Updates; Review of SimpleTexting & Master Calendar Apps November 24, 2023#airtable #on2air #builtonair 11/21/2023 - BuiltOnAir Live Podcast Full Show - S16-E08 ___________________________ The BuiltOnAir podcast is a live weekly show highlighting everything happening in the Airtable universe. Check us out at BuiltOnAir.com/join. Join our community, join our Slack channel, and see what's happening. ------------------------ SPONSORED BY On2Air - Airtable Apps and Integrations to run […]
Join the free BuiltOnAir community and newsletter!
- [S16-E08] Full Podcast Summary for 11-21-2023 – AI Updates; Review of SimpleTexting & Master Calendar Apps
- [S16-E07] Full Podcast Summary for 11-14-2023 – Calendly Integration; New Interface Forms; Global Fields
- [S16-E05] Full Podcast Summary for 10-31-2023 – Mecca Parker; AI Base Generator; Automator your Devices from Airtable
- [S16-E06] Full Podcast Summary for 11-07-2023 – Working with Collaborator/User fields; Arrays in Make.com
- [S16-E04] Full Podcast Summary for 10-24-2023 – Automate your Proposals; Latest Updates to Interfaces; Using ARRAYSLICE