Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Here’s a continuing conversation from the Airtable Tricks channel this week: “Re-triggering automations for ‘when record enters view’…” @Russell Bishop
- Check out this formula question from Airtable Help. See how our community answers: “My goal is to extract only the latest action date along with its corresponding text. is this possible to do from a lookup field?” @Daniel McGrath
- “Better data visualization tools for Airtable (mind maps?)” See how members answer this question from the Airtable Help channel this week: See the thread here! @Mecca Parker
- On TableForums this week: “I’m looking to create a calendar inside Airtable that shows records from multiple tables.” @J2J2
- Another one from TableForums: “has anyone had any experience integrating Airtable with eBay using Make/Zapier/Appy Pie etc.?” @ Maxime Bérubé
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In the season 15 finale, hosts Dan and Kamille are joined by Ben Bailey, Sr. Research Systems Manager at Frame.io, an Adobe Company.
**New season starting October 3rd
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
TabGraph – “Visualize linked records as graphs, such as a flowchart, decision tree, or user flow diagram.”
Connect for WooCommerce – “Connect for WooCommerce is the ultimate solution for faster and more efficient WooCommerce management. By combining the power of Airtable with WooCommerce, AirToWoo enables you to manage your store up to 10 times faster than before.”
Airtable Universe Highlights
Mileage Reimbursements – “Allow employees to track their mileage. Keep a log of reimbursements and amount owed to each driver.”
Marketing Content Operations – “This base supports an end-to-end content operations workflow with built-in interfaces for content submission, approvals, and reporting.”
BASEGENIUS – “Experts in the realm of third-party integrations, BaseGenius by Airtable Sherpas offers users capability to sync Airtable data with Saleforce for a fixed monthly cost, no matter the amount of data travelling between the two tools.”
/AIRCALENDAR – “A helpful tool to use Airtable capability as a calendar. /aircalendar features include countdowns, Google Calendar links and auto-magical sorting. While not a plug-and-play solution yet (some set-up and use of JQuery and others are required) it still provides great function with minimal work.”
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team