Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- Here’s the contact info of some of the attendees we featured on our live episode of BuiltOnAir hosted at this year’s Daretable: See the thread in the community here!
- “Does anyone have any recent news from AT support regarding their patch for collapsing (or removing) the interface sidebar?” See this question and what our other members say. @Karlstens
- Check out this automations question from our Airtable help channel and how members answer: “Okay Airtable Automation experts: It seems like I’m missing something…” @Nathan Heironimus
- “Hi, all! Has anyone embedded an Airtable calendar into a Substack page?” See the thread from the Airtable help channel. @Jenny Nova
- Join the conversation on TableForums! “AI No Code App for Airtable.” @sanjiovani (Sanjiv Khullar)
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, live from Daretable, we interviewed a handful of attendees on how the conference has gone!
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
Running total – Advanced running-total calculation.
Download attachments – Download multiple attachments at once.
Airtable Universe Highlights
Airplan: An Airtable Based Project Manager – Airplan is a ‘traditional’ Project Management application implemented in Airtable.
Slack – Project management template applied to the Slack App.
AIRCONSULT – Spanish Airtable Consultant run by Eduard Folch.
PORY.IO – “Pory allows you to turn your Airtable databases into web apps or websites in just minutes. With a collection of templates to choose from, a hassle-free editing process, and seamless integration with your favorite apps, Pory will save you time and keep you working on what matters most to you.”
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team