Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- “Airtable has laid off 254 employees, in its first known round of layoffs in its decade-long history.” – See the thread in the community and the article here.
- “Does anyone have any good solutions for moving records from one base to another?” – check out the comments in the community here!
- Question from the Airtable help channel – “Is there a way to use Page Designer and then turn that into a PDF to send out with an automation?”
- Here’s a thread from our Airtable tricks channel – “Hi, is it possible to group records in a view through date but with bucket like in a chart? “
- See Hannah Wiginton’s On2Air poem😁 – See the thread from our Airtable random channel!
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In this episode, our hosts meet Sam Ruiz from Aureo.
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
InfoPixo Live Charts – Web publish charts that always show the latest data from your Airtable.
Data Validator – Make sure new records only contain validated data.
Airtable Universe Highlights
IT Operations – For managing all assets, inventory and software and licensing renewals with email automations and Asana task auto-generation.
Gig Income and Expense Tracker – “I designed this base for my Musical Boyfriend to track his income and expenses from playing gigs, this could easily be modified to track any freelance gigs.”
BASEGENIUS – Professional consulting group with a specialty in integrating Airtable into already existing workflows.
JEBLI MOHAMED – Independent contractor with great insights and services provided for Airtable, Jebli does work for a range of Airtable needs from his “”exclusive-to-Fiverr”” profile.
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team