Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
no new content
- multiselect field v. lookup field
- Automating dates and times in a calendar
- question about IT based formulas
- getting rid of decimal points in % tables
- theme for icon designs
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- Transferring data from one table to another
- Creating a booking system with an RSVP limit
- I need more than 50,000 rows. Does anyone know a hack or workaround?
- Best way to get started?
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
- Updating records across bases
- Thoughts on Google Tables
- Automate a complete button
- Airtable Conference
- Photo to pdf to record piece
- Welcoming new members
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.