Each week the BuiltOnAir team pulls together the best discussions, updates and activity relating to Airtable happening across the web. Here you can find a weekly summary of those events (click any title to be taken directly to the community item):
Are you aware of or running an Airtable community and want it included in the roundup? If so let us know here.
An active community for Airtable users, hosted by the Airtable company. The community has frequent interaction across different discussion categories for integrations, ask the community, feature requests, work offered, and more.
A collection of videos/tutorials/etc hosted on Youtube from members of the Airtable community.
Private Facebook groups (requests to join are vetted by admins) to serve the web professionals community and Airtable users of all skill levels.
- How to show the current month in a formula
- How to have a form auto populate
- Best set up for a tax base
- How to sync fields
- Currency conversion
- Calculating the differences in days
- Using Zapier with lots of data
- Creating a hidden field with automations
- If/then formula
- Calendar limits
- Merging fields
Active Airtable discussion on the popular online forum. Great option for discussion on Airtable uses, questions, and concerns, using the popular Reddit forum format.
- What are some good publicly accessible AirTables for e.g. economic, geographic, demographic, and other general info?
- Need help with relational database
- Dark mode
- auto-reply email to external user after submitting a form?
- Regular expressions. Finally.
The social center for all Airtable users and creators, this community includes weekly updates on new threads in the Airtable community, highlights on the best projects built by power users, a library of resources, and the official Built On Air podcast
(No new Content)
- Apple shortcuts
- New formulas added to Airtable
- Copy and paste with automations
- Introducting new members 🙂
Recently created Slack community. Come join us here.